Monday, August 29, 2011

Where the Wild Things Live Abstract Woven Beaded Necklace


Where the Wild Things Live Abstract Woven Beaded Necklace


Where the Wild Things Live Abstract Woven Beaded Necklace
zoom
Where the Wild Things Live Abstract Woven Beaded NecklaceWhere the Wild Things Live Abstract Woven Beaded NecklaceWhere the Wild Things Live Abstract Woven Beaded NecklaceWhere the Wild Things Live Abstract Woven Beaded NecklaceWhere the Wild Things Live Abstract Woven Beaded Necklace
There was once a dream you woke up from.
All that is remembered,
In that vague,
Hazy way half-remembered dreams have over you once the eyes have opened,
Was the symbol.
Talisman of Self. Strength.
It was handed it you to wear. Bold. Confidant. Aware.

I'm created a long, woven DNA strand of machine made seed beads that is juxtaposed with the handmade seed beads that it hangs from. I molded and shaped polymer clay with a laced flower pattern, embedded with a carefully spiraled chain to hang in the center frame to add another dimension of enigma and symbolism.

This piece is 14 inches around and 14 inches long.

All my pieces have my tag (handmade from polymer clay) attached with my signature back by the clasp.

I ship USPS Priority so my small package doesn't get lost in the mail.

If you have any questions about the piece, please convo me!

No comments: