Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tiger in the Jasper Necklace

http://www.etsy.com/listing/71677347/tiger-in-the-jasper-necklace


Tiger in the Jasper Necklace

Tiger in the Jasper Necklace
zoom
Tiger in the Jasper NecklaceTiger in the Jasper NecklaceTiger in the Jasper NecklaceTiger in the Jasper NecklaceTiger in the Jasper Necklace
The summer sands are hot between the toes
The sun is reflected back up to the tips of the fingers
The heat surrounds the face
Glints off the eyes
The distance is closer then it ever was before

This piece is 19 inches around and 9.5 inches long.

All my pieces have my tag (handmade from polymer clay) attached with my signature back by the clasp.

I ship USPS Priority so my small package doesn't get lost in the mail.

If you have any questions about the piece, please convo me!
$55.00 USD

Ships from United States

SHIP TOCOSTWITH ANOTHER ITEM
United States$4.90 USD$0.00 USD
Everywhere Else$11.45 USD$0.00 USD

Payment methods

  • PayPal and Credit Cards

No comments: