Wednesday, July 20, 2011

San Diego Comic Con Badge Pickup

So I'm a newbie when it comes to the San Diego Comic Con.  I've been to plenty of other Cons, just not this one.  So far, I like what I saw.

Walked up to the Convention Center about 5:30pm and was immediately impressed with the Marriott's exterior dedicated to Batman and several other movies and games coming out.

The line to get our Professional Badges was short, quick and extremely well managed.  These guys have it down to an art.

My bag is the Justice League artwork which is one of the ones I was very excited about.

Walked through the San Diego Convention Center just to get a feel for the place; it's clean, well laid out and the tantalizing glimmers I saw through the doors into the Exhibit Hall only made me all that more excited for tomorrow.

WOOOOOOO!!!!  COMIC CON!!!!!

No comments: